Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Korea trip 2012

What makes me want to go to korea is basically because i am a KPOP FAN.So..i went to korea in 2012 december 24.It was a very meaningful trip for me.I am not the only one who is a kpop fan in my family.My sister is also one of them.She love the korean idol group "Big bang".My sister and i were very excited.Unfortunately during our time in korea we din't get to see our favourite idols.Although we din't get to see our favourite idol,I am so happy to meet my korean friends which i haven't met them for 5 years.The trip in korea was a very meaningful trip with my family.I get to feel and touch snow for the first time since my country don't have them.I would like to visit korea again but this time with my friends.

Here are some pictures i took during the trip:)





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment