Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

Monograms 2

So after drawing some sketches, i went to the library and borrowed some books to get inspiration.After looking alot of pictures from the book i borrowed, i figure out that i actually likes Retro style.

Here are some of the pictures i took.

The 5050 logo is one of my favourite.If you look at it carefully the number "0" kind of looks like the ying and yang.What attracts me the most is the Retro style that were used in the logo..Not only that the combination of both colour shows my characteristics of 50% girly and 50% tomboyish.

"Dez mona" is also another example that inspired me.By looking at this picture it give you the feel of jazz music.Not only that the lines has given movement into the word and it also gives a peaceful feeling into it.

The ark is the third logo that has inspired me.It has the retro syle in it.The solid and lines graphics that attracts me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment